Takeaways from CTA's September Virtual Member Happy Hour
We had a great time at our Virtual Member Happy Hour on Tuesday discussing what our members have been consuming - from podcasts to books and beyond! There were so many interesting and inspiring suggestions that we couldn't keep it to ourselves. You can find the list below!
Bummed you missed the Happy Hour? Don't worry, we have another one coming up on October 20th! Learn more about it and register HERE!
There is something calming in binge-watching, something predictable on repeat
- Atlas Shrugged – Many mentions!
- The Future is Faster Than You Think by Peter Diamandis
- The Coaching Habit, Michael Bungay Seanier
- How to be Anti-Racist, Ibram X. Kendi
- Mans Search for Meaning, Viktor E. Frankl
- Cemetery of Forgotten Books, Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Jimmy Buffett
- Thao & the Get Down Stay Down. Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGwQZrDNLO8
- Black Pumas
- Colter Wall
- Tyler Childers
- Sarah Shook and the Disarmers
- SPORTS ARE BACK
- The Expanse
- Great British Baking
- Black AF (creator of Blackish)
- S*** Town (Amazon)
- Last Chance U
- The Kindless Diaries - Netflix and Amazon
- Designated Survivor
- HBR IdeaCast
- Coaching for Leaders
- Code Switch
- S*** Town
- Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend
- Recruitment rollercoaster
- How I Built This
- Hello Monday
- Brene Brown’s Unlocking Us
Other great resources:
- Eric Arther: Marczyk’s Grocery Newsletter!
- FItOn App SAVED MY LIFE during Quarantine!!
- Mini Courses on how to be more empathetic and more aware of systemic racism
- Jonita LeRoy is a new grandmother so is consuming a lot of pictures of her new grandbaby! Congratulations Jonita and family!