We are your voice in the Capitol and beyond, advancing Colorado tech through proactive legislation.
Colorado Technology Association advocates for a technology-friendly climate by seeking to influence the development of a robust talent pipeline, increase economic growth and promote technology throughout all industries. Our advocacy mission is to:
- Advance Colorado’s leadership through technology influence
- Bridge the Tech Community to policymakers
- Act as a resource for public officials
2018 Policy Priorities
- Increase computer science education quality and opportunity
- Continue pushing to increase investment in tech apprenticeships and internships
- Pursue full opportunity for market-based approach for taxes in Colorado
- Continue investment in emerging tech resources
- Represent the tech community on local tax definition changes
- Expand affordable and reliable broadband to schools & communities through public-private partnerships
Roberta Robinette, President, AT&T Colorado (Council Chair)
Jeff Bartholomew, Attorney, Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio P.C.
Albert Kendrick, CIO, FirstBank
Bill Mueldener, Principal & Denver Office Managing Partner & National Director of State and Local Tax, Hein & Associates
Mark Soltes, AVP of Public Policy and Government Affairs – CO, CenturyLink
Michael Nelson, VP of Government Affairs, Comcast
If you’re interested in serving on the Policy Council, contact Matt Wendel.