Young Professionals (YoPro) Board
What is the CTA Young Professionals (YoPro) Board?
The CTA YoPro board reaches out to peers in the same age group, offering opportunities for them to get involved. Together, Colorado Technology Association and the YoPro board offer young philanthropists to engage and advocate the CTA mission.
The YoPro board’s purpose is to cultivate the talent of young professionally-minded individuals who supplement the primary CTA organization and board activities.
Specifically, members of the YoPro board:
- Create and manage events for the organization
- Make personal donations, and volunteer
- Establish and grow the representation of young professional involvement in the Colorado Technology community
- Assist in raising awareness and advocate the CTA and YoPro mission while connecting them with a broader network of supporters
About The Young Professionals (YoPro) Board
Why join the Young Professionals (YoPro) Board?
- Professional development opportunities
- Gain leadership skills and experience
- Grow professional network and reach
- Mentorship opportunities
Leonard Parker III
What requirements need to be met to join the Young Professionals Board?
- Must be a premier corporate member
- Must agree and fulfill board and committee time requirements
- 1 board meeting per month
- 1 committee meeting per month
- Must attend at least half of all young professional events
- 2-year board involvement commitment
- Contribute $500 annually in fundraising (give and/or get)
- Must be willing to share CTA marketing content on social platforms
- Must be a working professional between the age of 18 and 38 or new to the technology industry