Colorado Technology Foundation
Colorado’s tech industry is rapidly evolving. As we recruit and grow companies and continue to add jobs, how can we deliver the talent needed to fill these tech jobs?
Since 1994, the Colorado Technology Association has supported education and workforce initiatives, and 2014 marked the launch of our 501(c)(3) Foundation, bringing this support full circle.
Colorado Technology Foundation attracts, retains and grows top technology talent to elevate Colorado’s technology talent pipeline and grow Colorado’s economy.
Support our tech talent-focused programs and initiatives by getting involved and/or donating.
- Bridges companies to education and workforce programs that align with employers’ needs
- Supports programs and initiatives that drive a diverse and inclusive technology workforce
- Leads strategic partnerships that bring systemic improvements to technology education and workforce development to scale tech talent development statewide
Engage With Us
We understand that your company wants access to impactful programs that align with your community and employee engagement needs. CTA provides a variety of talent-focused opportunities for you and your organization to engage and make an impact, including those listed below. Interested in learning more? Please fill out this form .
- Engage with Denver Public Schools CareerConnect
- Hire a CareerWise Colorado Youth Apprentice
- Accelerate and enhance internship experiences through our summer Tech Internship Accelerator
- Volunteer to review STEMworks program applicants
- Host a workshop at our annual SheTech Explorer Day Colorado event
- Get involved in Colorado Technology Association’s Women in Tech programs