Where strong relationships begin, and tech business gets done
C-Level @ A Mile High is where Colorado tech companies can go beyond networking, do business and build lasting relationships. We gather top CXOs from Colorado and beyond for one evening to provide businesses of all sizes the opportunity to meet these individuals, bid on their time and follow up on project opportunities. It’s the perfect opportunity to build relationships with peers, win business and be introduced to tech companies and influential IT leaders in a setting unlike any other within Colorado. Take a look at photos from 2019.
EVENT DATE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED
Thursday, July 30, 2020
5 – 8:30 PM
Empower Field at Mile High
1701 Bryant Street, Denver CO
Date Change FAQ //
Why did you reschedule C-Level @ A Mile High?
- In light of the evolving external concerns over COVID-19 and implications to our business community, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone our C-Level @ A Mile High event at Empower Field on March 26th. We’re acting in the best interest of our CTA community.
- We’re continuing to closely follow the news and guidance of the City and the State and public health officials.
When will C-Level @ A Mile High be held?
- We’ve rescheduled the event for Thursday, July 30th at Empower Field.
What if I signed up but cannot make the new C-Level @ A Mile High event date?
As a registered attendee, we’ll be automatically transferring your ticket to our C-Level event on July 30th.
- If you’re unable to join us on July 30th, we would ask you to make your best effort to transfer your ticket to a colleague or peer. You can update your ticket name directly in our system by accessing the link in your registration confirmation email, located directly above the QR code.
I registered for the event but cannot attend and cannot transfer my ticket. Can I receive a refund for the event? How can I request a refund?
- Our refund policy for C-Level states that we do not provide refunds. If you’re unable to attend and cannot transfer your ticket, we’d be happy to consider a refund given the unique circumstances.
- To request a refund, please contact Jade Marquez at Jade@coloradotechnology.org. All refund requests must be submitted in writing for approval by CTA.
I’m a member and have not yet registered for my complimentary tickets for C-Level. Can I still register?
- Yes! We welcome your participation and you can register on the event website with your member promotional code. Our team will be following up with the codes again in the coming days and weeks. If you need support getting registered, please contact Jade Marquez at Jade@coloradotechnology.org.
What will the postponement mean for the Celebrity list you had announced for the event?
- We’ll be working closely with all C-Level Celebrities to confirm their continued participation and will be updating the website regularly with any changes or additions.
What if I signed up to volunteer for C-Level @ A Mile High and now it is postponed?
- We thank you for your commitment to volunteering for this event and are hopeful you will be able to join us for the new event date. You should have received an email from our event manager Kaiti Jacobson on next steps. Please reach out to her directly with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I signed up to sponsor C-Level @ A Mile High and now it is postponed?
- We thank you for your support of this event. You should have received an email from our corporate development director Jason Delp to discuss next steps. Please reach out to him directly with any questions at email@example.com.
Who Will Be There?
Take a look at the impressive group attending C-Level @ A Mile High in 2020!
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
Alterra Mountain Co.
Ascent Services Group
Aspen Capital Company
Bank of America
Bridge Investment Group
BridgeCare Health Network
City & County of Denver – Technology Services
City of Aurora
Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT)
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Delta Dental of Colorado
Denver Broncos Football Club
Denver Economic Development & Opportunity (DEDO)
Digital Aggregates Corporation
First Tech Federal Credit Union
Foundation To Grow
Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT)
H5 Data Centers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
IMA Financial Group
Intersoft Data Labs
Invest Northern Ireland
Janus Henderson Investors
Marketing Assist, LLC.
MAS Global Consulting
Metropolitan State University of Denver
MOST Programming, Inc.
Moye White LLP
OneNeck IT Solutions
PEAK Resources, Inc.
Point Solutions Group
Richey May Technology Solutions
Sanity Solutions, Inc
Sentinel Technologies, Inc.
Smeester & Associates
Stone Resource Group
Syntropy Partners, LLC
The Ash Group
The Doyle Group
The Influence Board
The Root Group
Western Governors University
World Wide Technology
“The Colorado tech community is very open, collaborative and engaged. What I love about C-Level @ A Mile High are the connections and valuable business relationships that grow out of this event each year. This is an opportunity to gain insight from technology leaders, and at the same time see and explore the vibrant IT landscape we have in Colorado.”
– Suma Nallapati, SVP & CDO, Dish Network
Theresa M. Szczurek, Ph.D.
Additional Celebrities To Be Announced Soon
*Celebrities Subject To Change*
Interested in 2020 sponsorship opportunities? Contact Jason Delp at 720-382-5925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.